Due to the ongoing safety measures with the COVID-19 virus and social distancing recommendations, we have offered virtual training options for our clients seeking to continue their development. In a safe and independent environment, we have taken the approach, similar to that of our school systems currently, with distance learning and accountability measures for players to remain engaged in their training.
The following options are listed below:
- 30 Minute Virtual Ball Handling Workouts (via ZOOM or FaceTime)
- 1 Hour 1:1 Virtual Training (via ZOOM or FaceTime)
- Personalized Written Programming
Steps to Follow:
- Contact Michael Rossetti via text to 631-525-2124 or e-mail at Michael_Rossetti@3dAthleticsTraining.com
- Consultation call via Phone Call, FaceTime, Zoom, etc...
- Send a picture or video of the area the player has access to train safely
- Personalized plan prepared for each player committed to train
Book a Time:
- Book a time with Calendly today or text 631-525-2124
- Virtual Training Availability